We are Boab Caravan Park
The gateway to Nitmiluk National Park.
Boab Caravan Park in nestled amongst beautiful shady Boab’s in Katherine, where the Stuart and Victoria Highway’s meet. Before you decide which road to go down, take it easy and relax at the Boab.
Our large shady sites, location and facilities ensure all our guests are happy campers!
Resupply in Katherine
Katherine has all you need to restock your caravan before you head down those long lonesome roads. The Boab has a grocery store, bottle shop, fuel and gas refills available.
Visit the Hot Springs
A short stroll from The Boab are the Katherine Hot Springs and relax in natural surroundings. Just a heads up, it’s usually 32ºc in and out of the water.
Come in an have a chat with us to organise a tour or give you advice to go on your own bushwalking.
Relax at The Boab
Need a rest from all your adventuring? Grab a cold drink from the store and relax by the pool.
For the benefit of everyone staying at the Boab Caravan Park, please observe the following simple regulations. If you have any questions, please call reception.
- Check in time in 2pm, if site is required earlier please call ahead to pre arrange. We cannot guarantee, but will do our best to accommodate you.
- Check out time is 10am. If you wish to stay longer, please visit reception and we will endeavour to extend your stay on your current site, or allocate you a new site.
- Parking is available for one vehicle per site. Additional cars and trailers must be arranged with the front office. Visitor parking is available across the road, opposite the park entrance.
- Please confine yourself to your allocated site. Trespassing on neighbouring sites almost always causes embarrassment.
- A curfew on noise applies between 10pm – 8am for the benefit of all
- Please advise reception of visitors before they enter the park.
- Pets must be kept on a reasonable length leash and controlled at all times. Please pick up your pet’s mess immediately and dispose of it in the bins provided. You need to take your pet’s with you at all times and not leave them unattended.
- All fees are to be paid in advance or upon arrival. All fees are subject to change.
For our complete Park Policies pleases follow the link below:
Meet the Team
The staff at The Boab look forward to making your stay comfortable and enjoyable. With a wealth of experience, the team can handle anything and look forward to saying g’day.
Belinda & Glenn
Both from WA, both have changed careers to work together. Belinda and Glenn have been managing caravan parks throughout NT and down south WA and excited about purchasing the lease on their first park.
They have 3 adult boys, and recently became grandparents to a little boy.